Birth Planning Session | Wish List Session
• Review parts of a birth plan along with the various options that families need to decide upon.
• We will discuss various communication options for various issues. Educationally if you have questions we will review those choices and I can provide you with research options.
• Review options in a hospital setting, specifically Ohio Health, OSU, Mt. Carmel Health, and Ohio Health Systems.
• I will give you some examples along with other educational information to help you create your own wish list.
• The final document is created by you but I will pull together a beginning plan after we review your needs.
Comfort Measures Class
• I will bring in my birth bag and we will try various techniques to help you manage labor and birth including
• Relaxation Techniques
• Create your own Doula Bag for labor
Fear Release Hypnotherapy Session
• We discuss your previous births and process what happened. We discuss your concerns about this pregnancy and birth.
• There is some homework where you list your concerns, worries, anxiety about pregnancy and birth. Your partner does it separate from you and then you discuss the lists.
• We will do a hypnotherapy session after the discussion. It is about 35 minutes long and it allows you the opportunity to release your previous birth anxiety and step confidently into this birthing knowing you are well prepared.
• We will also creatively get rid of your written lists because no negativity should be allowed to remain after this session.
Because of my unique background of Childbirth Educator, Certified DONA Birth Doula, Energy Master, Hypnotherapist I can offer this unique package. All sessions are held in your home to ensure privacy. Call to learn more 614.636.2626.